For Sale: 2 Morini 162EI; 7 grips COMING SOON !!!

Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
atomicgale
Location: Copperhill Tennessee USA (a registered CERCLA superfund site)

For Sale: 2 Morini 162EI; 7 grips COMING SOON !!!

Post by atomicgale »

Coming Soon: Pics and prices. Will sell grips individually; purchase Pistol w/choice of ONE grip.

I have TWO Morini 162EIs: One a compact; one std length. I also have SEVEN grips.

I'm heading to CMP-Anniston for tomorrow's match. I can bring pistols to Dixie Double in Anniston in two weeks.

GRIPS:
1. Rink: XSRB0 - "Mint" = original condition; no putty; no sanding/dremel. (Fits: Compact 162EI)
2. Rink: LRB0 - mint (Long) (this one on the "back-up to the back-up pistol")
3. Rink: MRB0d - no putty; significant dremel work (compact) - this one has the 2020 equip control sticker from C-Springs
4. Morini: Small - some light dremel work on thumb position (Long)
5. Morini: Small - some putty & some sanding (Long)
6. Morini: Medium - mint (long)
7. Rink: MRB0d - putty and significant dremel - this one on my compact - I've got this grip "jacked-up modified all sort of ways . . . "

NOTE: A "Compact" grip will fit both long and compact. A "Long" grip - you gotta sand off a ridge to fit the extended rear sight on a compact

The ONLY reason I'm parting with these is that I'm converting to the Morini 200 for the 2024-2028 timeline. (Didn't realize 162/200 grips were NOT interchangable).

I'll post pics & prices Saturday afternoon after I post another catastrophically abysmal score again at CMP tomorrow.

In-person at CMP, or PayPal & Postal service.

Buy pistol with your choice of ONE grip from list. Grips sold individually - again, PICS & PRICES forthcoming after tomorrow match.
jv1

Re: For Sale: 2 Morini 162EI; 7 grips COMING SOON !!!

Post by jv1 »

Hi
Do you still have for sale
Item 2.
Rink grip for morini 162 ei long?
What would be the price ?
Do you ship to Canada ?
Tx